Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gold Version Poll - A Major new feature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which major new feature in Gold Version?
Option #1
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Option #2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Option #3
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Option #4
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Option #5
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Gold Version Poll - A Major new feature Reply with quote

* Option #1: Challenge battles - In addition to cup battles and division battles, once a year clans would get to take turns to challenge an enemy clan to a battle (the enemy must accept the challenge) and the clans would get gold straightly from the challenged clan, depending on how much better or worse the clan is. For example if a clan with clan toughness 20000 challenges a clan with clan toughness 40000, the 40000 clan would for example get 1000 gp from the 20000 clan if it won and the 20000 toughness clan would get 3000 gp from the 40000 clan if it won.

* Option #2: New game mode which has about as much difference between the rest of the game modes as the current ones have with each other.

* Option #3: The ability to somehow sabotage enemy clans, for fairness they would have to sabotage other clans too, including your clan!

* Option #4: The ability to train spells in the training camp.

* Option #5: None of these but the price of the Gold Version would be less and the Gold Version would be released sooner.

This poll has ended and Option #1 or Option #4 will probably be implemented.

Last edited by Tertsi on Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:31 am; edited 4 times in total
AtmaVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I choose Option 1....it sounds rather intresting, but it was very close between 1 and 4 for me.
falco1029
Advanced member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant vote for some reason, it just shows me results.
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's because the poll has ended, sorry.
dom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

training spells is not needed. I managed to train from 40% to about 50% success in 1 battle with about 4 elven fighters, it would be too easy to have 99% success in spells, how do you train up magical resistance, and what does it do?
Paul_G

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually like the idea of training spells. It would make spellcasters stronger as a whole and take some of the emphasis off of archers.

Also, someone with a 25% in a certain spell is almost completly useless at casting it and will remain completely useless at it throughout their career, because they'll hardly ever cast it successfully in a battle. If a character has a value>0 in casting a spell, it should be possible to make them a competent spellcaster in that spell.

It also lets Human wizards get good in spellcasting faster and again, lessens the advantage of Elves.

Option 1 does nothing for me. It's just an exhibition game and adds little to the development of your team or characters.

Anyway, surely adding all of these things isn't a major fix, is it? Doesn't adding a game mode just involve changing a few variable values or ranges?

I'd probably have voted option 2 had I been here at that time. Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: