Mitorah Games Studio Head
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
|Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:42 am Post subject: The 1.11 version's changes from the 1.1 version
|Patch released on 26th of July 2016.
* Reduced the portion of any missile weapon damage taken over 6 HP by a further, separate 50%, after the normal 45% reduction. So for example 21 damage taken after the armor's defense gets reduced to 8 damage. In the previous versions it would just have been reduced to 12 damage.
* Reduced missile weapons' hitting chance bonuses. max bonus now is 10 instead of 25. Prices of those missile weapons was reduced a little for that reason.
* Fixed a bug that occasionally caused crashes when a simulated battle ended.
* Reduced the cost of imps by increasing the effect of ”no armour, no helm” attribute on the cost and by reducing their max age. That is, they retire younger.
* Reduced the maximum damage of magic missile by 1.
* Added a turn end delay option to options.ini (located at Documents\BattlesofNorghan_Saves folder). So that you can for example set a 1+ second delay after a movement action before a turn ends. The default was set to 0.7 seconds, used to be 0 seconds.
* Fixed Chain Lightning bugs. Also now the amount of damage taken by the next target doesn't get reduced by the previous target's magic resistance.
* Made sure human controlled clans don't lose the game if they have a chance to sell items to get enough gold to resurrect units even if their debt is high before selling the items. The game will also now notify you when you must sell items to avoid losing the game.
* AI skill level 4 out of 4 clans now do not recruit rangers in the beginning of the game.
* A few other minor changes.