Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pay Contract Fee Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Godzilla Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Pay Contract Fee Question Reply with quote

I've hired a minotaur for one season. We've just finished the last match in the first season. When I right click on the minotaur's portrait, there is an option to "Pay Contract Fee" for him. The charge would be 1871 gold.

I'm a bit confused as to what this does. Does this make him a full member? Or perhaps pay the contract for the next season?

Thanks in advance!
AtmaVegeta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you hire a unit, you pay half the fee up front then the other half when they are done with contract. So that 1871 GP would pay for rest of fee (You will have to pay no matter what, but can pay early). Thats the only thing its for. So you have to pay that (when you hire if you read what says when you click full year or whatever it will expain a bit better).

Hope this helps if not, Tertsi can help better.
Godzilla Blitz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah....I get it. I understand perfectly.

That explains the other thing I was wondering about, the x2 notation when you hire a unit for short term.

Thank you.
CustodianV131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi, good to know!

Now I see where the money goes... thought one of my mercs had a drinking problem or so Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: