Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Clan Training Working as Intended?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Godzilla Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Clan Training Working as Intended? Reply with quote

I assumed that "clan training" means I pay that one fee and all my fighters would receive the specific training benefit, but it doesn't seem like that is happening for me. It seems like only one fighter is receiving the particular benefit (out of the three on my current team).

I realize that there are limits, for example, on toughness points that a given fighter can have at any one point in time, but this doesn't seem to be the reason, as I was able to raise both other units' toughness the next training round, and they didn't appear to be near their limit.
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About clan training: (This will be added to the manual on the next version)

* Costs at least single unit training cost times two, so you must have at least three units to benefit of clan training.
* Costs number of trainable units in clan * single unit training cost / 3.
* Intelligence of the individual units doesn't affect clan training cost but instead affects on how much or with what chance will they train.
* All attributes train with X% chance (depends on the intelligence of the unit. For example if an unit has 15 intelligence, his chance is 70%) with clan training instead of 100% chance like with unit training.
* All skill points usually train less than one whole skill point at a time so you might or might not see any results immediately when using clan training but the cost of training skills is much less.
Godzilla Blitz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah...I see! Thank you for the detailed answer!

But...

I might just not be paying enough attention, but I could swear that every time I train a unit individually, it gains a skill point. Should that be happening? Am I just imagining this?
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should also. Training an unit individually will always train one skill point or attribute point, but the cost increases as the skill gets higher and is affected by the unit's intelligence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: