Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can't view division rankings or cup tables
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tyjenks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand. From reading stuff around your site and those of other independent-type developers that it must be incredibly time-consuming and logistically difficult to create a decent game for which people will pay their money. Even well-known development studios run into constraints and end up cancelling games as we all know. I hope you can make a sequel, but I see the difficulties.

Good luck to you either way.

EDIT: My hard drive is 145GB. I had around 12G left. I un-installed about 5GB worth of software and I alt-tabbed out of BoN with no problem. Then I did the "maybe later" option and the game closed out as it was supposed to rather than giving me an error message when the Internet Explorer page opened.

You were right. Embarassed I would never have guessed I had used up that much space and would have so little left for page files.

Thanks! On that note, I think I will be putting in my credit card number somewhere. Very Happy Exclamation
Josia

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't view division rankings or cup tables Reply with quote

methehand wrote:
Every time I click on Division rankings or Cup tables, the game crashes to desktop... Anyone else having this problem?

I also had this problem with a similar set up. I did the four fixes above (Page file from 1.5GB -> 2.0GB, update two .ini values, and make sure I had the most recent version of DirectX) and the problem went away. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: