Mitorah Games Studio Head
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
|Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:10 am Post subject: The 0.821 version
* Some spell effects or a part of some spell effects weren't rendered when there was a thunder storm.
* The bolts' graphic changed on every screen update (~100-2000 times per second) instead of the intented 50 times per second.
* Some spells' waiting before next turn timer didn't work properly and the next turn started before the spell effect was fully shown on some spells. This also caused the bolts and Fire ball to sometimes 'jump' forward when the map position was centered to the next unit because of the early calling of new unit's turn.
* When you loaded a game with drakes and you hadn't started a new game before that, the drake flying animation data wasn't loaded and that caused the animation to look weird.
* Minor: When changing the path highlighting or tile border colours in the in-game options, the green colour value was treated as blue and vice versa.
* Made sure that all effect timers use a maximum of 150 FPS, so that the effects won't move in completely different speeds on different machines. The game usually runs way over 150 FPS, even on some older machines.