Mitorah Games Studio Head
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
|Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:43 pm Post subject: The 0.82 version
* In certain cases, such as after taking a screenshot you were not able to get back to game after switching the active window or going back to desktop and the game crashed. This is now fixed.
* AI 1-5 battles' contract recruiting was still buggy and is now fixed. 1-5 battles' contract recruiting is only useful in special circumstances such as the cup finals/semi-finals so this wasn't a real problem in the previous versions.
* Minor: Fixed a timer bug which caused AI to act before the whole thunder strike was shown so that the player could only see the thunder strike for ~1.5 seconds.
* Grass, lush grass and dirt maps now have more terrain objects.
* The clans now place the units nearer the middle of the map, therefore the boring movement from the map's side to another is no longer necessary. The distance between the clans' starting unit rows is now 56 instead of 96.
* Improved some tree colours.
* Improved the Sleep and Confusion effects.
* Removed the whole clan's battle turn passing (which could have been used by pressing Tab,) because it would not be able to work with the proper rules.
* Now after a melee attack, the game will wait a while before a new turn so that you can actually see the blood effect and the new animations of this version.
* Additional unit dying graphical effect, in previous versions only the blood effect was shown and the unit disappeared.
* Drakes are now able to jump on air, land and fly.
* The player will be able to cast 14 more spells. Reflection, Magical shield, Holy bolt, Fire bolt, Ice bolt, Poison bolt, Fire ball, Fire storm, Blizzard, Pray, Haste, Slow, Combat eye and Good luck. (29/42)
* If the new 'hide trees near the mouse cursor feature' is enabled, the trees near the mouse cursor are rendered with 50% opacity. You can enable or disable this by clicking a new icon on the top left corner.
* You can now open the unit commands window by clicking a new icon on the top left corner along with the ways found in previous versions also. (Right clicking the activated unit or pressing numpad 5.)
* You can now open the "Cast a spell" window by clicking a new icon on the top left corner along with the ways found in previous versions also. (From the unit commands window or by pressing the spells menu hotkey.)
* Some more back to clan menu buttons were added and a back to main menu button was added in the clan menu so you don't have to press Esc to get back to main menu.
* The proper magus boutique's spell class icons were placed.
* The haste and slow affected spell icons are temporary and will be improved in a future version.
* New screenshots and news of this version will be released today.