Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bytten's Review of "Battles of Norghan"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew Williams

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Bytten's Review of "Battles of Norghan" Reply with quote

Hello all,

This is just to let you know that the (slightly delayed) review of this great game has been uploaded to www.bytten.com .

I've just started Division 4, by the way.
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your quality review. It's very nice of you to put the effort in doing volunteer? reviews.
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, in other game modes than A game mode, the equipment and spells are restricted for AI clans as well. What exactly is or isn't restricted depends on the clan's division among some other factors. So in the beginning the division 8 clans have the same restrictions as you.
Andrew Williams

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tertsi wrote:
Thank you for your quality review. It's very nice of you to put the effort in doing volunteer? reviews.

We do indeed write our reviews for free. Our primary income is from advertising, which helps with hosting fees and such like. On the plus side, this means we're not paid to review any games (which would make it rather hard to criticise a bad game) but on the downside I'd much rather be reviewing games for a living than my "real" full time job.

Quote:
By the way, in other game modes than A game mode, the equipment and spells are restricted for AI clans as well.

Ah, I did think of that. That's why the top teams are bristling with Taulmerit Bows and Legendary X/Y/Z, and slaughtered my clan before I got close...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: