Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 0.62 version

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Beta testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:08 pm    Post subject: The 0.62 version Reply with quote

Bug fixes:

* Some more or less rare bugs were caused by the last load game code, now they should be gone.
* The game now loads and saves the clans' won championships and cups amount also.
* Season's battles bug fixed.
* You could have bought a shield after dual-wielding melee weapons, now you can't.
* Some buttons that should have played a wood knocking sound didn't. Fixed.
* Forgot to initialize every clan's "Recruit mercenaries only" attribute to false which lead to all clans to be such clans sometimes.
Now only Gorniat's mercenaries, Ferington's mercenaries and Bounty hunters recruit mercenaries only, like it should be.

Changes:

* Reduced the amount of start-up mercenaries and round's new mercenaries in the mercenary camp so there wouldn't be over 100 even after the initial recruitment.

New features:

* More notifications, alerting about things such as unit retirement and cup winnings.
* Beta random map generation code for all battle terrain types and the ability to view and scroll the map, with or without the battle grid which can be adjusted in the options. Temporarely, you can do this by clicking the "Instructions" button in the main menu.

That main menu background image is slightly outdated (old version number displayed, doesn't matter) and some of the terrain graphics, for example bridges will be improved and plants and flowers added to grass and lush grass themes.)

* The new alertboxes of the 0.62 version were 'shown' at the wrong time so they didn't actually show up at all, this will be fixed and these alertboxes will be seen on a later version.

Last edited by Tertsi on Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
brankos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so: where i can download any version of BoN?
Tertsi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I told you in the email, you'll be given access to the downloads area once the 0.62 version is completed. Smile
Tertsi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update on the progress of this patch..
The grass and lush grass terrain generation are completed, and the dirt and desert are nearly completed. So you will most likely be able to download the patch today, Monday!
brankos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

when i try to download demo - page is not available yet
what should i do? Evil or Very Mad
Tertsi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you try http://www.battlesofnorghan.com/beta/ and login with the details I gave to you?

That demo page doesn't relate to beta testing in any way and that's not the place you should go to. The public trial version of the release version will be put there later on.

Last edited by Tertsi on Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
brankos

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, i did not saw mail yet, but right now i am downloading beta v. sorry for misunderstanding...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Beta testing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: