Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Easiest way to learn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttomm46

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Easiest way to learn Reply with quote

Hi

would the game be learned best by just playing mode A to start with so i only have one clan to deal with?.....ps..what's the most fun mode once you learn the game? Shocked
falco1029
Advanced member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id say mdoe b is best, mode A is only for if you have no clue what you're doing, IMHO
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game mode A is the original game mode.
It is the easiest mode to learn with while it might not be the easiest mode to beat the game with.
Oggy
Mitorah Games Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played game mode A. This is because I like to have control over all my units. And this way I am enrolling them to the clan one by one. But, everybody else seems to like mode B the best.

Last edited by Oggy on Mon Nov 14, 2005 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
eternal_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My pick'd be A. I don't really like how I couldn't get a taulmerit bow in the 3rd year. Confused
Also, the battles take too long for Mode C in the beginning, since clans haf units which do 2 damage per attack and they haf LOADS of units. As for Mode B, I like signing a membership rite in the beginning, so if I do that for 4 units (lowest number of units in order to buy equipment), I usually haf almost no gold leftover for me to buy weapons.
falco1029
Advanced member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eternal_dragon wrote:
My pick'd be A. I don't really like how I couldn't get a taulmerit bow in the 3rd year. Confused
Also, the battles take too long for Mode C in the beginning, since clans haf units which do 2 damage per attack and they haf LOADS of units. As for Mode B, I like signing a membership rite in the beginning, so if I do that for 4 units (lowest number of units in order to buy equipment), I usually haf almost no gold leftover for me to buy weapons.
it's meant liek that, but the next battle you'll have some equipment (assuming you won your last one)
AtmaVegeta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Game Mode A as you first start. For Game Mode B, I usally hire 4 decent (but usally older units) for a year contract. That way I have money to beef them up and hopefully win (or get second) in the cup, then invest in a Membership type of person (and win Division and get some Gold). I find this works best rather than giving out memberships right off in Mode B.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: