Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1.022 version's changes from 1.021 version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: 1.022 version's changes from 1.021 version Reply with quote

Bug fixes:

* Added security checks which eliminate the problems caused by duplicated units in a clan. They could have for example caused the game to freeze while simulating a battle or crash. It usually took a lot of playing a saved game before a duplicated unit was erronously created on that saved game.
* Gold Version specific: Fixed a divide by zero error on displaying the winning percentage of a clan which hadn't yet won and/or played a battle. Such clan's winning percentage was displayed as a weird set of characters and this also caused the Winning percentage statistics page not to be sorted properly.

Last edited by Tertsi on Tue Dec 27, 2005 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iron Specter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do we download this patch?
AtmaVegeta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You log into your account (where you downloaded the full version), and the patch will be located there.

Also many thanks, my save finally works, so I can continue my previous game (before playing I spied clan with duplicate (i had done it before) and I finally noticed duplicate unit, must of missed before Razz)!
Tertsi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can't find the e-mail which tells you the download area access details, e-mail support@battlesofnorghan.com and I'll re-send you the link ASAP.
Paul_G

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 1.022 version's changes from 1.021 version Reply with quote

Tertsi wrote:
Bug fixes:

* Added security checks which eliminate the problems caused by duplicated units in a clan. They could have for example caused the game to freeze while simulating a battle or crash. It usually took a lot of playing a saved game before a duplicated unit was erronously created on that saved game.

Those checks don't work. This bug has just destroyed my game, and I was only in my 4th season. I viewed the offending clan, and they have a unit duplicated about 10 times. Sad

I am using version 1.023.
Tertsi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did in that case but there's a new related bug.
Replied in detail on another thread.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: