Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Full Version Download

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpiderJ

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Full Version Download Reply with quote

Hi !

First time post and it's a query rather than a congrats so I'll make it both! Found a link to the site on an indy games blog (can't remember which one - but I'll let you know when I do) and it sounded right up my street. Came here, downloaded the demo and thought it was fantastic! This is exactly the kind of game I've been craving for some time now.

Anyhow, I ordered the full version as soon as my time limit ran out but the password I received for the download link doesn't work! It may well be that I'm being impatient, it only just arrived, but I thought I'd drop a line here since I saw a couple of other people had probs and you'd put their minds at ease. If you need my paypal receipts etc just let me know where to send proof of purchase, otherwise i'll try in the morning (it's nearly midnight here) and hopefully have a lazy sunday of gladiatorial combat!

Cheers for a great game!

Spider
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm sorry that the order fullfilling script didn't work for you and I'll send it to you manually.

This has happened so many times lately that it must be because the web host switch made the account creation automation script less reliable (yet it does work when I test it). I'll work on it.
SpiderJ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Thanks for a quick and effective response - much appreciated!

best,

Spider
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: