Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trouble with getting the game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drindell

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Trouble with getting the game Reply with quote

I already e-mailed this to info@battlesofnorghan.com but am unsure if that was the right place to send it and have so far not received a reply. Anyways I dowloaded this game a few days ago, fell in love with it, and as soon as I was unable to continue in the trial version agreed to buy the gold. I went through paypal and paid the amount but now what? I have received no e-mail, phone call, and an unable from what I can tell to download or access the gold version in any way. Please help me out I would really like to play this game further and have already paid for it. If the person I need to speak to could send me an e-mail with the steps I need to take I will happily supply my paypal confirmation of payment information as proof of payment.

Thanks.

- Drindell Adome.
Heirophant

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have much the same problem. I downloaded the demo, then bought the full version. After realising that some features were not available without the gold version, I payed for an upgrade through paypal. This was five days ago and I still have not recieved any notice from Mitorah. Needless to say, I find this lack of support disturbing. I would hate to think that Mitorah Games simply neglects to deliver it's product to paying customers.
Drindell

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Still waiting... Reply with quote

So far I have E-mailed both info@battlesofnorghan.com and sales@battlesofnorghan.com without reply to either emails or this post. I have left 3 E-mail addresses and even a phone number to contact me. I do not know what kind of workload they are operating under but find it disturbing that I have been unable to get a reply of any kind. I would really appreciate it if somebody from Mitorah Games would contact me and let me know what is going on.

Thanks.

- Drindelladome@earthlink.net
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very sorry, I am the one who fulfils the Gold Version Upgrade orders and I was on holiday on another country for one week and I didn't have the time to code an automated version of checking if the customer already has a Full Version and if so, send the Gold Upgrade. I'm now sending all the Gold Upgrades.
I do not take such holidays often and this was the only one in one year so I'll definitely have the Gold Version Upgrade sending automated before I go next time.
Drindell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks for sending out those E-mails. I figured it was just a misunderstanding but was worried when I could not get a response of any kind. I hope you had a great vacation Smile. Can't wait to try out the gold version.

-Drindell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: