Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zuggeztionz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jodwin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:40 pm    Post subject: Zuggeztionz Reply with quote

For starters, I'll let ya know that I'm also a fan of the old Areena-series (well, I assume that you at Mitorah are, as this game seems to be very much inspired by those games). So naturally, my biggest suggestion is naturally something that was in the Areena-games since the beginning: the "Quickround". Although I like playing out my battles, sometimes I'd just rather let the AI do all the fighting for me (especially in battles which are hopeles for either side).

An other nice thing would be support for different localizations. It would be very nice to be able to get the game in your native language (assumed that there's a localization for the said language available). I'm pretty sure that many people would agree with this. Smile

That's it for now, I'll post more if I come up with more. Rolling Eyes
AtmaVegeta

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering, if in the future you plan to releas (as stated above) the ability to simulate your battle instead of playing. Sometimes (when I don't feel like fighting, but want to see how my team does) I'd love to simulate. So just wondering if any plans for this. Smile
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At the time we are too busy creating a new game engine, a new game and Mitorah Games' website so we don't have the time to add new features to Battles of Norghan and so we can only update it with bug fixes currently.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: