Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juzzo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: A few suggestions Reply with quote

Alright, first off, I dont really expect you to do anything with em' just thought Id drop my two cents. (actually happy to see you do pay attention to suggestions) I do own the gold version (dang! bought it like a few days before you started offering the discount! ah well!)

-Id like the option to have a bigger text window (in battle shows hit % and such) I dont like scrolling back to see what the heck happend! Maybe a wide box at the bottom of the screen.

-Maybe a way to see your hit % chance before you commit to attacking.

-the option to do away with or speed up the magic and arrow graphics.

-maybe on start up you could pick your home field landscape.
(also maybe home team could pick start distance)

-change the way you pick which AI fights you watch (check boxes next to every battle on the list so you dont have to click for every battle, gets tedious!)

-Online documentation!

Ive been playing games of this type since the mid 80's...this one is by FAR the most superior incarnation yet! I know I will be playing it for years!
Please continue to update, tweak, and perfect it!

Thanks for an awsome game!
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"-Maybe a way to see your hit % chance before you commit to attacking."

The whole idea of displaying enemy skills as verbal (so you don't know exactly what hitting chance you'll get but it will give you a clue) would go to waste. It would also reduce the amount of skill needed to judge which opponent to hit.

"-maybe on start up you could pick your home field landscape.
(also maybe home team could pick start distance)"

While you can't modify these things in-game, with the Gold Version you can modify the map theme chances (just set one to 100% to force that map theme) and the starting distances. See www.battlesofnorghan.com/modding.htm for instructions.

"-Id like the option to have a bigger text window (in battle shows hit % and such) I dont like scrolling back to see what the heck happend! Maybe a wide box at the bottom of the screen. "

Has been added to the list of UI improvement suggestions, we'll see where it goes from there.

"- change the way you pick which AI fights you watch (check boxes next to every battle on the list so you dont have to click for every battle, gets tedious!)"

Sounds like a good idea but doesn't sound like an important improvement unless you watch the AI battles all the time. So I'd like to hear what others think about this suggestion first.

-the option to do away with or speed up the magic and arrow graphics.

This has been suggested before and is something we might implement.

Well at least you got the game a few weeks earlier than those who are waiting for the temporary $5 discount. Wink

Thank you for your support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: