Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A couple of questions before i buy?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttomm46

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: A couple of questions before i buy? Reply with quote

Hi

i wanted to ask about the long term playability and immersiveness before i buy....my last fantasy sharware game was discord times which was a major dud due to the fact it was almost impossible to enjoy.

just want to see what everyone says about this before i turn loose of my cash.....any opinions appreciated

Tom Razz
Oggy
Mitorah Games Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Well, maybe somebody of the players should answer to this, but I am the player myself, so here it goes. You'll have to learn a little more about gameplay than you maybe expect for the beggining. But when you start to play it, this game has that unique feeling which grabs you and makes you frenticly go battle after battle, managing your mercenaries. This was the case even before, wihout some corrections made in several versions, which I didn't play yet. But I am sure you will like it, 'cause it should be even better now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
falco1029
Advanced member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is quite a fun game, and will be able to take vast amounts of your time. Especially if you get the gold version and get some mods, which i still need to do....

But yeah, if you liek strategy games (turn based) and/or fantasy games, you'll love this, very high quality for shareware.
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My opinion would be too biased (of course I love this game), so I'm just going to tell you that you can get a refund anytime within 60 days of your order if you aren't satisfied with the game.
Pailander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great game, better then many other game that you can buy from shop shelves. If you like the demo it is worth it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: