Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My mercs disappeared

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glengoyne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: My mercs disappeared Reply with quote

I purchased the full version, started a game in Mode A. I won a couple of battles, and then decided to go bid on a goblin to assisst my soon to retire batbarian. Upon ending the bidding process, I went back to the clan screen and found neither my original barbarian nor my new goblin. I used the arrow keys..I went to each of the shops and training. I went through a battle, and both of them were on the field. After the battle the clan screen was still vacant. I can't see or equip them. I have exited the game, loaded the saved game, and still don't see them. Any clues?
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never seen or heard of a bug like that before, it must be really hard to come by. Anyway send me the saved game to support@battlesofnorghan.com and I'll try to fix the bug and include the fix in an upcoming patch, Happily it was only the start of a game so you can probably just start a new game.
Bee

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be sure you've scrolled all the way to the top on the scroll button on the left side of the screen. My mercs disappeared once like this and that was what happened.

B
Glengoyne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem was as bee described it. I apparently wasn't scrolling up high enough. I pressed the up arrow two or three times, but I guess the guys were further up there.

Problem solved
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: