Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hanging in Simulated Battles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AtmaVegeta

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:34 am    Post subject: Hanging in Simulated Battles Reply with quote

I'm in the 4th division now and I've had two simulation hangs (even left it for 20 min one time lol). Is there any log/file I can give you to help out? Before division 4 I haven't had any problems. Then in 4th I've had 1 crash (not worried about the crash much could been anything, but the 2 hangs has me a little worried when playing now).

Game Mode A - Hardcore

I have 15 hours so far and still loving it Smile (Also in that time like said Division 4 only one that has had problems so far).
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There must be something rare going on in your saved game.

Please send me the saved game file from Documents -> Battlesofnorghan_Saves
so I can have a look and fix it.
You know my email. Smile

One thing you could do yourself is to watch the potentially offending AI vs. AI match instead of simulating it.

By the way personally I always play game mode B.. Don't you think game mode A is a bit too simple for a veteran? Haha.
AtmaVegeta

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. I sent the save file. Smile

How do you actually watch AI battles?

And yeah I usually play Mode B (I have one I'm in Division 6 on). Then I wanted to give Hell a shot and got destroyed. So thought I'd try a Mode A on Hardcore to see how tough it was. :p

I got up to Division 4 fairly easily but I bought a Priest instead of another melee with my money. It hasn't panned out in Div 4. Sad hehe
Tertsi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you see the upcoming battles window, there's this empty button on the right in the Gold Version. If you click it, there will be a check mark on that button and then the game will let you choose for each battle whether you want to simulate it or watch it.

I'll have a look at the saved file.
Tertsi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright I was watching that battle play out.. It's 1 druid vs. a goblin and a priest. That goblin dies to the beasts that the druid summons.. and then the druid keeps summoning beasts that the priest kills.. any damage that the priest takes he heals.. the cycle goes on and on and because the summoned units get killed the thunder storms never begin to finish off the match.

So I will have to make a quick patch that doesn't consider summoned unit kills as kills that prevent the thunder storms from happening. This will fix the problem.
Tertsi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A hotfix patch for this was released on Steam.
AtmaVegeta

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent thank you.

I figured was something to do with Druid and Priest healing - not killing each-other .

I spied both of them to see the units the had before knew how to view battle haha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Help and technical support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: