Mitorah Games Studio Head
Joined: 29 Aug 2004
|Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:42 pm Post subject: 1.036 version's changes from 1.026 version
* All bolts' and Magical Punch's fist's flight speed and thunder storms' speed is now ensured to be fast on all decent computers. They were on many systems/settings flying way too slow because a high refresh rate was assumed.
* Bug fixed: When a unit of clan X got killed, the next unit's turn of clan X was skipped in some situations.
* Bug fixed: When you tried to cast magic missile to an enemy right next to you, the battle got stuck because the arrow never reaches its target and you had to exit the game. Magic missile was never meant to be cast that close so you can't cast it on an adjacent enemy anymore.
* Combat eye now increases ranged weapon hitting chance by 25% instead of 35%.
* Bless now increases ranged weapon damage by 25% instead of 35%.
* All ranged weapon damage is now reduced by 45% after the target's armour's reduction instead of 30%.
* Maximum ranged weapon skill is now 85 instead of 99. This change only makes you unable to increase the skill after that point. It won't decrease any existing mercenaries' skills.
* Roughly doubled the chance that a thunder storm hits an unit but greatly reduced the amount of thunder storm strikes per thunder storm. (To about 30 - 40% of what it was before.)
* It will now take 75 home clan's turns without a kill happening during that time in the battle before a thunder storm is automatically cast instead of only 25 kills. So now thunder storms won't surely be automatically cast unless necessary to end the battle in a timely manner.
* The last patch didn't implement the "AI clans will bid to exhaustion before player" feature properly but this patch does.
* In game mode B, you must now send at least 4 units to battle field if you have 4 or more alive units. In game mode C, 8 units. Otherwise you could just recruit one battle contract goblins and never make them battle-ready to circumvent the minimum units requirement.