Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Suggestion (Checked Units/Forfeits)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Godzilla Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Suggestion (Checked Units/Forfeits) Reply with quote

Tried the demo last night, and bought the game this morning. Great job with this! Having a great time with the game. Lot of play value for the price, IMHO.

One minor frustration: It's pretty easy to accidentally forfeit a match, especially if you start out with the one fighter option, by mistakenly not having any of your figthers "checked" for battle. This has happened to me after losses especially, when the resurrected fighters are not automatically "checked".

Three suggestions:

1. Make the check mark more obvious. It's kind of hard to notice on some fighter portraits.

2. Make resurrected fighters default to "checked".

3. Give the player a warning if he presses "Start Battle" with no fighters "checked". Sometime like: "Are you sure you want to forfeit the upcoming match?"
Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the suggestions and feedback. Smile

#1 I'll see if it would help to change those check mark colours on some portraits. Some portraits already use red marks instead of the normal silver ones because of the portrait's colour.

#2 All resurrected units' battle-checked state remains unchanged, and I think it's better than changing the state upon resurrecting, but I'll need some more opinions on this.

#3 is a good idea and will be implemented in the next version.
Godzilla Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think suggestion #3 is the most important one. Glad you liked it. That alone would be great to have.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Player reviews, critiques and suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: