Forums

Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com

1.12 version released in October 2016!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What's your favourite game mode?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's your favourite game mode?
Game mode A
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Game mode B
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Game mode C
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Haven't tested all of them
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tertsi
Mitorah Games Studio Head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: What's your favourite game mode? Reply with quote

Here are short reminding descriptions of each game mode:

Game mode A was the one where you can equip any item at start-up but your clan grows slowly and you usually have only unit at start-up.

In game mode B you need to have at least 4 alive units in your clan to be able to spend money in anything else than contracts. You can't buy top equipment nor top spells in the lower divisions on the first several years. Your clan grows faster in game mode B than in game mode A and the first battles aren't as boring.

In game mode C you start with 12 random mercenaries of which total sign up fees are around a specified value. You can't buy top equipment in the lower divisions on the first several years. It will take a while before your clan grows as it's already quite big. The first battles take more than 10 minutes per battle usually and require a lot more tactics than with only a few units.
Nixorz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say game mode B, as it requires a good amount of units in the begninng and is not too simple nor hard for me....
AtmaVegeta

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definately Game Mode B at least to me. The main thing I dislike about Game Mode C is you can't choose which 12 units you get. Because I personally like certain unit types and dislike other kinds.

Game Mode B allows for good action early on as well the ability to choose your units, which is good in my book! Smile
falco1029
Advanced member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

though ive only done the demo (i need money, i realyl wanan buy this, but its too much for me right now Sad), id say game b. I dont like how c works, it just doesnt suit me. A is too simplistic. of course, im not wild about the needing 4 units to buy stuff, its stupid. I hope when gold versaion comes out (if i ever get money) the modding is simple enough for me to edit that and make a game mode called B2. I like having few strong units rather than many weaker ones. I know its not always the best strategy but i like it. I usually end up having slightly above average units for two of them, then goblins for the others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums of BattlesofNorghan.com Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: